Backend Engineer - C#
Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands€80,000 per yearProduct Technology
We are ValueBlue, a fast-growing B2B SaaS scale-up that enables organizations globally to achieve agile digital transformation. Our mission is to help organizations improve their business and adapt for the future by giving them insight into their architecture, processes, applications, and data so that they can deliver effective transformation initiatives.
Our innovative collaboration platform BlueDolphin helps CxOs and Architects to plan, design, and manage business transformations, thanks to real-time insights that speed-up decision-making. We currently have customers using our platform across the globe, from corporations like A.S. Watson, Randstad, and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Group to financial, pharmaceutical, technology, and consumer organizations such as ABN AMRO, Wakefern Food Corp, and Moss Construction.
For several years our beloved BlueDolphin has been part of the Gartner Magic Quadrant and rewarded with customer choice awards on several occasions. Headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands, with satellite offices in London, New York, and Hong Kong. Thanks to a recent B Series investment now further expansion awaits us.
In order to support our further growth, we are currently recruiting for a Backend Engineer based in our Utrecht office.
The opportunity in short:
You are going to help innovate the microservices back end of our fast-paced and growing international SaaS currently built on C# and .Net on Azure Service Fabric and MongoDB while making sure the code is in line with coding standards.
Some of the responsibilities you'd have:
- Improve the existing system by researching new technologies and techniques, maintaining our back end, and creating new functionalities;
- Support our customers when facing complicated technical issues in their environments;
- Provide your vision on test-driven development, WebSockets, and efficient data processing/pipelines;
- Work closely with the UX designers, QAs, and other developers in a Scrum-based team;
- Join regular sessions with your peers to improve/guarantee our coding quality.
A strong candidate would fill most of the boxes below:
- About 5 years of experience with backend development, mainly in C#;
- Experience with complex modular back ends that are built to scale;
- Knowledge of microservices architectures;
- Self-starter mentality.
It would be an extra boost to your application if you have:
- You have experience with developing Enterprise/B2B SaaS platforms;
- Experience on .Net on Azure Service or MongoDB;
- Hands-on experience on WebSockets and document databases.
What else is in it for you?
- Full comp. pack including bonus scheme, travel reimbursement, and pension;
- Brand new gear including laptop, phone, etc...
- The chance to join a company that's growing fast AND in a sustainable way all over the world;
- A work environment that has one the highest retention rates in the market for tech companies;
- Guidance and support when you need it; freedom and flexibility when you don’t;
- Continued personal development – attend your choice of training, courses, or events to expand your skills;
- A flexible working environment – split your time between home and the office.