Head of Marketing
Utrecht, Utrecht, NetherlandsMarketing
Join Us to Drive Sustained Success through Innovation and Change! 🚀
At ValueBlue, we firmly believe that innovation and change are the lifeblood of progress. We aim to enable organizations to achieve long-term success by making innovation and change core to their strategies. We specialize in Enterprise Architecture, and our platform, BlueDolphin, simplifies the process, enabling companies to transform rapidly in the right direction.
We called ourselves the Architects of Change! That has to do with the fact we're in an industry that is used to describe problems and promote insights, not actually put the action hat and change things for good. We not only diagnose problems but engineer solutions that actively shape the world for the better.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager to lead our teams in the US, UK, and NL!
The opportunity in short
Be our ambitious marketing leader, taking ValueBlue through its next phase of high growth, building out our US presence, and becoming the industry leader in Enterprise Architecture. Develop and implement leading-edge marketing strategies, to turn our sales-led approach into a product-led approach, using product virality, personalized and targeted customer journeys, and account-based marketing techniques, to aggressively grow our presence with new and existing accounts
Some of the responsibilities you'd have:
- Partner with BDR, AM, CSM, and Product teams for upselling and new business generation
- Transform the MKT into a product-led area with a high-performance business growth engine
- Ensure engagement and alignment within our MKT subareas such as content and brand
- Collaborate with the CMO to translate marketing strategy into goals for all MKT subteams
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to scale the MKT area EU and US
- Take a hands-on approach to plan and execute campaigns
A strong candidate would fill most of the boxes below:
- Experience managing international Marketing teams in a B2B SaaS scaleup.
- Experience with B2B marketing for the EU and US.
- Demonstrated success in driving a company's revenue from approximately $8MM to $20MM.
- Experience in managing and scaling Marketing teams, for example, from 5 to 15+ members
- High-quality standards with an execution-focused mindset (hands-on approach)
- Energetic and people-oriented, fostering a collaborative team environment.
- Creative approach to problem-solving and strategic thinking.
Additional insights on our work culture and compensation
- We are a scale-up company with an ambitious hyper-growth plan for the next 36 months.
- In our dynamic, hyper-growth team, rapid changes are the norm, so your adaptability skills are highly valued.
- Here, job descriptions carry less weight than usual; you're encouraged to wear multiple hats and take on responsibilities aligned with your ambitions.
Our hybrid work model includes weekly team days at the office (no mandatory office days). The comprehensive compensation package features stock options, a pension scheme, and individual and company-level bonuses, among other perks. Our benefits cover health insurance contributions, commuting costs, and more. We actively promote quarterly performance reviews and biannual career talks.