Senior Automation QA Engineer
Utrecht, Noord-Holland, Netherlands€55,000 - €85,000 per yearProduct Technology
We are ValueBlue, a fast-growing B2B SaaS scale-up that enables organizations globally to achieve agile digital transformation. Our mission is to help organizations improve their business and adapt for the future by giving them insight into their architecture, processes, applications, and data so that they can deliver effective transformation initiatives.
Our innovative collaboration platform BlueDolphin helps CxOs and Architects to plan, design, and manage business transformations, thanks to real-time insights that speed-up decision-making. We currently have customers using our platform across the globe, from corporations like Facebook (Meta), A.S. Watson, Randstad, and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Group to financial, pharmaceutical, technology, and consumer organizations such as ABN AMRO, Wakefern Food Corp, and Moss Construction.
For several years our beloved BlueDolphin has been part of the Gartner Magic Quadrant and rewarded with customer choice awards on several occasions. Headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands, with satellite offices in London, New York, and Hong Kong. Thanks to a recent B Series investment now further expansion awaits us.
In order to support our further growth, we are currently recruiting for a QA Engineer based in our Utrecht office.
The opportunity in short:
An opportunity for QA who is tired of being the bug spotter and wants to contribute to the quality standards of a product. You'll be helping us to create the structure of our QA team as well as automating our testing department that is currently working on C# and .Net with Specflow and Cucumber. It's a unique opportunity if you aim to be a more strategic and business-oriented Quality Assurance engineer.
Some of the responsibilities you'd have:
- Improve and create automation scripts for current and new features in our SaaS platform;
- Develop a risk-based and continuous testing process for a micro services-oriented system;
- Work together with product designers to determine quality assurance parameters;
- Implementing testing procedures and reviewing Quality Assurance reports;
- Join regular sessions with your peers to improve/guarantee our coding quality.
A strong candidate would fill most of the boxes below:
- About 6 years of experience with automation-focused QA;
- You're able to derive test cases from specifications;
- You can work fluently with PlayWright and/or Selenium;
- You have worked with tools such as Specflow and Cucumber;
- You're a testing advocate who gets energy from setting code quality mentality within the development team.
It would be an extra boost to your application if you have:
- You have some exposure to C# or JavaScrip/TypeScript;
- You are certificated on Tmap, Next Test Engineer, or ISTQB Foundation;
- You have experience within Enterprise/B2B SaaS platforms;
What else is in it for you?
- Full comp. pack including bonus scheme, travel reimbursement, and pension;
- Brand new gear including laptop, phone, etc...
- The chance to join a company that's growing fast AND in a sustainable way all over the world;
- A work environment that has one the highest retention rates in the market for tech companies;
- Guidance and support when you need it; freedom and flexibility when you don’t;
- Continued personal development – attend your choice of training, courses, or events to expand your skills;
- A flexible working environment – split your time between home and the office.