Senior Enterprise CSM
New York, New York, United States$130 - $170 per yearProfessional Services
We are ValueBlue, a fast-growing B2B SaaS scale-up that enables organizations globally to achieve agile digital transformation. Our mission is to help organizations improve their business and adapt for the future by giving them insight into their architecture, processes, applications, and data so that they can deliver effective transformation initiatives.
Our innovative collaboration platform BlueDolphin helps CxOs and Architects to plan, design, and manage business transformations, thanks to real-time insights that speed-up decision-making. We currently have customers using our platform across the globe, from corporations like A.S. Watson, Randstad, and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Group to financial, pharmaceutical, technology, and consumer organizations such as ABN AMRO, Wakefern Food Corp, and Moss Construction.
For several years our beloved BlueDolphin has been part of the Gartner Magic Quadrant and rewarded with customer choice awards on several occasions. Headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands, with satellite offices in London, New York, and Hong Kong. Thanks to a recent B Series investment now further expansion awaits us.
In order to support our further growth, we are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Architecture Consultant based in our New York office.
The opportunity in short
Being the go-to person for our Customer Success Management (CSM) team in the USA team in North America for advanced challenges regarding Enterprise Architecture and our diamond BlueDolphin!
Some of your responsibilities
- Implement standard, tailored, and fully customized Use Cases;
- In-depth discussions about Use Cases and the governance associated with the EA domains involved;
- Contribute to the development of product content (aka. Solutions Framework).
A strong candidate would fill most of the boxes below
- Professional experience with Enterprise Architecture principles, vision, and requirements;
- Professional experience with Enterprise Architecture tooling landscape;
- CSM experience in the large enterprise segment, servicing multiple customers in parallel;
It would be an extra boost to your application if you have
- Experience working in flexible environments in which you need to own the workflows.
Let's talk compensation package
- Salary between 130,000 - 170,000 USD. Exact salary may vary based on skills, experience, and location;
- WFH allowance as well as travel reimbursement or public transport allowance;
- A bonus plan with two elements: for individual targets and for company targets;
- Stock options plan.